Chicken Asparagus Penne Caesar
A classic salad with a summer twist. Diced grilled chicken breast tossed with chilled penne pasta, fresh asparagus spears, romaine lettuce and Caesar dressing.
- 3 oz Diced grilled chicken breast
- 3 ea Asparagus spears
- 6 oz Cooked and chilled penne pasta
- 3 oz Caesar dressing
- 2 oz Chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese
- 2 oz Croutons
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, asparagus, pasta, dressing and romaine lettuce.
- Toss with a pair of tongs until everything is evenly coated.
- Serve in a large pasta bowl topped with fresh parmesan cheese and croutons.